honey...


This picture was from my 21st birthday. It was a Monday night and we went to McGarrett's to see the Thunder from Down Under, but started off with my first legal drink-a glass of White Zinfandel (yummy! :) at Characters. I was the last of the bunch waiting what seemed like forever to join your inseperableness. Always envying your beautiful, sisterly bond.
9 years later I am blessed to be a part of that and so much more. Co-pilots in an age of innocence and friendship. Through moves, school, marriages, relationships, this never changed. Year by year it stregthened and has become the core of who I am. Your wisdom, insightfulness, generousity and selflessness is unmatchable.
I love you and can't wait to be little old grannies who laugh and chat about our younger years. Thank you endlessly for your friendship and love.
side note: (for laughs)
1. maybe you could pay me to be 20 just so I could have my thin face back
2. Kellie has the total 'friends' haircut, Joanna looks like a supermodel
2. Kellie left around 11pm-as usual, took a cab, and probably left Joanna & I to drive drunk-just kidding mom...love you perfect driving record Kell! muah
3. Joanna & I proceeded to stay out get totally trashed (as usual) and had a great time-when haven't we?
4. Kenny Wolfe was at McGarrett's celebrating his birthday also-you can see the similarity between he & I - can't you girls? :)
5. I think I woke up with a hangover everyday for the next year
...aw, the good 'ol days (parade)... he he...
side note: (for laughs)
1. maybe you could pay me to be 20 just so I could have my thin face back
2. Kellie has the total 'friends' haircut, Joanna looks like a supermodel
2. Kellie left around 11pm-as usual, took a cab, and probably left Joanna & I to drive drunk-just kidding mom...love you perfect driving record Kell! muah
3. Joanna & I proceeded to stay out get totally trashed (as usual) and had a great time-when haven't we?
4. Kenny Wolfe was at McGarrett's celebrating his birthday also-you can see the similarity between he & I - can't you girls? :)
5. I think I woke up with a hangover everyday for the next year
...aw, the good 'ol days (parade)... he he...
p.s. Joanna-don't think I'm gonna forget about my Gary Trailer pic...just go to Cork & Bottle tomorrow and take one...or the Bagel Bakery, or Thrifty, oh heck, just drive up & down Forest Ave. for 15 mins., you'll find him

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home