i'm sorry charlie murphy
charlie!
there's a new joke going around, have you heard it? what did the five fingers say to the face?



Coldblooded! Bang Bang!
I'm Rick James Bitch!
King Kong ain't got nothing on me!
I'm Rick James Bitch!
King Kong ain't got nothing on me!
charlie murphy:
"You don't slap a man. Ok. I mean, even when slapping was fashionable, ya know, they did it in Paris, some guy would come up: "I challenge you to a duel." They would have a gunfight after that -- somebody had to go!"
"You don't slap a man. Ok. I mean, even when slapping was fashionable, ya know, they did it in Paris, some guy would come up: "I challenge you to a duel." They would have a gunfight after that -- somebody had to go!"
yeah, I remember drinding my feet on Eddie's couch
"I'm sorry, Charlie Murphy, it was an accident. I was having too much fun. I offer you a truce. The stickiest of the icky. You want to smoke with the old boy Rick James?"
____________________________________________________________
dedicated to Kellie, my heart.... and the endless laughs we share!
Love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home