Sunday, October 23, 2005

Miss Naomi...



Leaving behind Miss Naomi was probably the hardest part of my departure...She has been the sweetest, most lovable, loyal companion over the past few years.
Thanks to Felecia & Vien, who almost too willingly (j/k), let me 'borrow' her after the death of Souffle, my other love I had for over 20 years.
Naomi epitomizes elegance in her sleek movements and relaxed breaths. Her diamond crusted collar is worn with a diva star-like behavior.
Going to sleep at night, with her nestled close to me is irreplaceable!
Carleen, Keith, & Tori-I thank you endlessly for giving her a loving home and the attention she deserves! Words can't describe how grateful I am for that!
Big kiss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Nicole....
Guess what! It's working! They have been integrated! The CATS, that is! Keith took it upon himself to open the door and let Naomi out yesterday. It went SOOOO much better than I thought it would. A bit of hissing and growling between Figgy and Naomi, but Sappho seems pretty okay with it. No one is "going after" the other, each cat is just going off to their own corner for now, but I think given time, they may socialize! We LOVE Naomi, and I feel so much better that she can have open space in our home instead of being isolated in Josh's room, nice as that may be. We will put her back in her room when we're not home for now, for safety reasons, until we are sure there won't be any catfights.
I can't believe I opened up your blog and there we were! You're so sweet, Nicole. No thanks necessary, we love her! I'm thrilled to read that you feel so "right" about this adventure, and that Barcelona is embracing you. I knew it would. You deserve to be as happy as your are at this time. Require that from your life, and do whatever it takes to stay that way. Life is too short. No rutts!
You are so lovely, Nicole, and my heart is so happy for you, even though I miss you and your mother both so much. I hope to see you in Barcelona at some point.
We love you,
Car and Naomi

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home