Vanessa & Jaime's pad
Within one hour I am lugging, yet again, my 300 lbs of luggage to Vanessa & Jaime's rental flat.
The taxi driver drops me off at the cafe next to their house, as I am interuppting Vanessa from park time with her boys. She arrives, and has the aura of an angel. She's Irish, with a big smile, and the most darling young boys in tow-Liam & Mallaky (sp?).
Insisting, I relax-she escorts me into the flat, which is a slice of heaven-wish I could stay forever. Settling in , I take a long-much needed shower, and unload some packed items. Then, what I thought was the house phone rings and rings-I have no idea what to do-then realize it's the doorbell. I run to the balcony and there is Auob on the street-making sure I arrived safely and am settled. I invite him up, me in my bath towel, with one around my head-he seems embarrassed to have disturbed me. Auob, I can't thank you enough-I tell him. We look at my map together, and chat a bit. Vanessa knocks at the door-she & Jaime live next door in the adjacent flat. Sweetly, she extends an invitation to join them for lunch. Unfortnately, I told her, the internet cafe calls my name, as I only have 3 days in this flat I must continue my search...
check out Vanessa'a blog:
see also pics of their darling family from there...too cute!
If any of you come to BCN..do not stay in a hotel-these two flats I have stayed in are the way to go!!
The saga continues...



1 Comments:
Nicole
it is dad and i have no clue of how to use this,our mom gave mee this address god only knows if i can get back to it
Post a Comment
<< Home