Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Barcelona Brand


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Written by a fellow blogger...simply put description of trendsetting Barcelona...

I am in Barcelona and am struck by how trendy and innovative everything here is. One of Barcelona’s brand attributes is certainly ‘future-focused.’ The airport has free WIFI, almost all hotels have it too. And the hotel designs (Casa Fuster, Hotel Omm, Hotel Arts – a Ritz Carlton) are really trendy - much more so than hotels in Paris or London. Even the Gaudi architecture that has stood for decades still seems futuristic. Barcelona is really separating itself from other cities by pro-actively embracing technology and being just plain hip. I know I just posted a blog entry saying that London was one of the hippest cities in the world. And I still think that. But I think the Barcelona brand is one that will become more and more known and desirable among those people whose brand attributes include trendy and innovative.

http://blog.williamarruda.com/blog/2005/07/the_barcelona_b.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home