el cine
Browsing through DVD’s here is something I enjoy doing when I have some extra time – I laugh out loud at the store just seeing the title translation, hey it helps my Spanish, believe it or not!
Here are some of my favorites!:
Donde esta mi coche? = ‘Dude, where’s my car?’
El coche fantastico= ‘Knight Rider’

Las Chicas de Oro= ‘Golden Girls’

Algunos hombres buenos= 'A Few Good Men'
Uno de Los Nuestros= 'Goodfellas'
Here are some of my favorites!:
Donde esta mi coche? = ‘Dude, where’s my car?’
El coche fantastico= ‘Knight Rider’
Las Chicas de Oro= ‘Golden Girls’
Algunos hombres buenos= 'A Few Good Men'
Uno de Los Nuestros= 'Goodfellas'
Oh and they also have Big Brother here...'Gran Hermano'...Carlos and I watch...apparantly just as juicy and shady as it is back home...soon I will be in on the scoop!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home