Sunday, November 20, 2005

el texto por el teléfono celular




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The only time my phone actually rings is when mi madre calls. Otherwise, it's all about the text message here in Espana! I swear my internal nickname is fastest fingers!! I have become quite good at typing on my celly-cell.
Giam Paolo and I text about 3 times a day...here's a list of some messages he has sent:
I arrive now at home..bacio bacio bacio for you...
I weit you in Italy...baci baci baci
I weit you in Italy these days 8,9,10,11. All this day are for as. Baci Baci e buona notte tesoro...(yes, I booked that trip!)
I weit you. Baci, Baci near your wanderfull smile. In this night look the moon, is full, is for us...
1 bacio leggero e 1 pensiero libero audace ma profundo/translation:1 light kiss and 1 audacious free thought but profundo
ora 6 il mio unico pensiero anche se 6 lontana da me/translation: I have no idea!!
Spelling is exactly what he uses...yo comprende...how cute is that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home