he's here...
->->
my internet cafe c r u s h ... I have to do a mary hail us a cab !!...
I am trying to be so sly taking his picture .. he totally knows I dig him ... I get a knot in my stomach when I see him ... what's up with that ... I am also unusually tongue-tied and can't even look or say anything to him ... very unlike me ... oh, schoolgirl crushes are fun ... m e o w
OK, I came back to give an update...you are going to die!! So, I just happened to see what wireless connection were available here in the cafe, and one pops up to ' Elmar Trefz's 12' powerbook'-I am so smart-I look at hot internet boy and sure enough that is the exact computer he has. So, I google his name (of course)...and there he is!! From Australia, he is a surfer, an interactive webdesigner, and invented a 'wave pillow'....here is a pic...oh, I am so excited!!
OK, he is so H O T...and now I have a real headshot... he also lived in San Francisco and worked for a company called 'Future Farmers' M E O W
thank you www.google.com...
I love you more and more everyday...this guy doesn't even know I am stalking him right now..ha ha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home