Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I know Jesus was a carpenter. But...



Hot Internet guy lives on the street where the cafe is...no wonder I see him all the time...and from this site I've got his digits...maybe I'll prank call him...ha ha


Well, I'm getting ready to go to escuela and what do you know...no f***ing water!!!
Every place I have lived since arriving here has blessed me with some annoying construction project that begins at 8am right outside my window.

my friend, the driller and his friend the watcherFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This morning I woke up to that annoying drill again and almost threw a fit...I open my window and yell 'F**kkkkkkk, must you????????'...then I proceed to the kitchen to rant to the boys about it. 'What the bloddy hell do they think they are doing?? They have one friggin' drill for the whole building and they chisel away at it like they are creating Michael Angelo...get a friggin' sledge hammer and be done with it...it's like they are using a friggin' toothpick to reconstruct this huge building...they go on with this drill from 8am till about 10am, then they piss away the next few hours walking around looking clueless...then they go to lunch...why can't they start that ridiculous drill after lunch????'

Anywho, my main point of this is that they are the cause of our whole building having no water...now I can't glamourize myself for school nor for stalking my internet crush...f**k!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but as you can see my French has really improved :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home