internet cafe crush
I know, I know, I should be writing about the history and culture of Barcelona right now, but I am so distracted by this guy. He is so gorgeous!! He is sitting next to me right now on his Apple ibook-mini (?) He must be about 6'3, nice hands, nice build...mamma mia! I've just tried to take an incognito picture and of course my camera battery just went out.. Where is a police sketch artist when you need one? Outfit: Dark denim jeans, he's got huge legs. Green t-shirt, says something in yellow on the back-in like a funkadelic font-great back, husky-h o t. Stylish runners-feet must be a size 12. All that's on his table: Apple laptop, some hip sunglasses, his wallet. Unlike mine, my placemat in a hip blue & brown design to lay under my laptop. My iPod, my water, my lipstick (of course), my purse, my cell... Sidetracked-back to him..wish he would just say hi-I swear he's the only person in barcelona that hasn't...what is up? His hair is thick, full, messy pompadour-h o t...scruff on his face...nice hands-did I say that already? When I start my Spanish classes on Monday-I am going to have the instructor give me some pointers on how to chat with this guy..till next week...



This is the best description I can put together, but I think he's hotter than all of these guys put together!
This is the best description I can put together, but I think he's hotter than all of these guys put together!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home