Sunday, November 27, 2005

la fiesta una casa!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Carlos and I come up with the brillant idea to have a house party now that we are all settled in the flat...these plans were arranged while Stephan was in Madrid last weekend. Upon his arrival home, we present our idea, and all agreeing...we make the plans! Now, I am a bit worried, yes I have made many friends here, but most work at the bars at night. So, I do invite everyone I know, however, I tell Stephan and Carlos I didn't invite anyone because they are the only ones I know...didn't want to look uncool if no one showed up...well, to my lovely surprise...I may have had the most guests in attendance! The party was a huge success and lasted until 5 in the morning...lord!

Carlos made a beautiful Spanish rice and a baked cheese with tuna dish. I made my Italian pasta, put a beautiful cheese spread out, olives, olive spread on melba toasts, artichoke hearts wrapped in bacon...very gourmet! Stephan supplied chips, dips, beer & vino...

Pics from left to right-1. Jason & Francesco (Jason, my darling American friend-Francesco, Jason's Italian friend) 2.Judith, Harriet, me, Danny, Leonard, Jason (hiding can't remember name:( 3. me, Danny, Goncalo (Nuno's friend visiting from Lisbon), Huck (Canadian) 4. me, Auob (rented his flat when I first arrived!, Auob's brother Paul, and friend Kiernan (I believe)
5. Ryley, me, Huck (not his real name)-Huck & Tom I dubbed them 6. me & Danny 7. Italian (can't remember his name, but he is Italian, believe it or not, Judith-darling, darling!!! 8. Danny, Marlene (french girl), Mina (one of Stephan's friends), Huck & Tom 9. Table setting 10. Carlos dancing to his favorite song 'You keep me hangin' on'-Kim Wilde...too cute!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home