forecast
It is definitely winter here in Barcelona. For the past two weeks I have been chilly von willy, however, my speed walking warms me up quite quickly. Yesterday, i went for my Saturday morning jaunt (morning meaning noon), walked out the front door to the most gorgeous warm day...
Grabbed a quick coffee and proceeded on the Parc Citudella...basked in the sun for two hours, just observing, watching, listening...I was and am so thankful to have this experience here. I spend a lot of time alone, but never feel lonely, I feel like I have constant company that surrounds me and a sort of renaissance that I never thought could happen....home is where your heart is and for now mine is here...
Grabbed a quick coffee and proceeded on the Parc Citudella...basked in the sun for two hours, just observing, watching, listening...I was and am so thankful to have this experience here. I spend a lot of time alone, but never feel lonely, I feel like I have constant company that surrounds me and a sort of renaissance that I never thought could happen....home is where your heart is and for now mine is here...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home