Thursday, December 15, 2005

gondola pirates are we


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On the way back from Piccolo Mundo disco...GP and I are playing a little hide and seek (or rather, I was)...cracking myself up...I was tipsy...we catch up with one another, giggling the way back to the hotel...well, since we had our liquid courage on...we decide to jump into one of the parked (roped) gondolas. I throw my leg over the fence and jump in-no fear. We sit on the sit quietly laughing...enjoying the scenery...there is a bridge in front of us and a couple is crossing it...so we quiet down...then, all of a sudden, the girl just eats it across the bridge-like she was on a slip and slide...and there we are witnessing the whole thing...c r a c k i n g up- out loud at this point-poor girl...we jumped out and walked VERY carefully back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home