Monday, December 12, 2005

i am one smitten kitten

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH, La,La, Girlie! Looks like you're having a great time. Who's the cutie pie? I'll bet he has some exotic name like Antonio or Fernando. Whatever his name, he sure is cute. Looks just like someone you'd be "smitten kitten" for. How cute. AND YOU, my dear,look so beautiful! AND HAPPY! I'm so glad you did this. I guess you're going to Bahrain for Christmas. My, you sure get around, don't you? That's good, when you're old like me, you'll have lots of wonderful memories to think back and smile upon. Naomi is doing great. The other cats are being nicer to her now. She sleeps with us every night. Keith is so in love with her!!! She's charmed him. Love to you, Sweetie. Write me soon, okay?
Love, Carleen

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home