Thursday, December 15, 2005

the squat

One quick funny I thought I would share...
So, you see, I was in Italy with guapo and upon returning from Venice, GP makes plans for dinner so I can meet all his goombas (i think that's how you spell it)...we venture off to what GP describes as a 'typical Italian restaurant' in his village...
Arriving all the boys (or men, really) are there and we sit and have a lovely meal con vino tinto...an hour into it I excuse myself to the bathroom...
Shaking my tailfeather towards the bano door, I proceed in, and close the door behind me. Open the stall door and much to my surprise is this....

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I quickly proceed right back out to the table and interrupt the conversation (I really had to go)...'excuse me boys, but is that the only toilet? I mean, if so, what am I supposed to do? Or, am I just missing the ladies door?'

In hysterics, they all laugh so hard in amazement that I even asked. GP demonstrates in front of the table the 'squat' I am to perform...

I tell them 'are you kidding me? what are we? at a camp site?'

Obviously, I went...but had to take a photo for all y'all...don't ya love it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home