bread & butter
It has been FOREVER since I last posted because our wireless internet went 'poof' and in Spain getting anything done takes a lifetime, so here I sit at my internet cafe...kinda like it though!
A lot to catch up on...I will do it in chronological order...so here goes!
It was fashion week here in Barcelona January 18th -20th and yes, with my fabulous connections I attended everyday...
This event is H U G E!!!!! H U G E!!! I can't even describe the chills this venue gave me!!
It's called Bread and Butter. All the vendors from around the globe exhibit in the most amazing, creative, inspiring ways. From deejays, bars set up between the clothes, videos, graphics, to give aways. I felt like a total fashionista soaking it all in. Seven, Paper Denim, True Religion, then De Puta Madre...which Bridgit and I made great friends with...loaded up with goods and passes to all the hot night events throughout the week. It was like being in the middle of the Oscars afterparty all three days... Absolutely Fabulous!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home