Nicole, You CRACK ME UP! You have ABSOLUTELY GOT to do something with your humourous writing abilities. The every-day things you observe, and then portray them in the funniest way. I have a feeling this trip is going to start you on your path to becoming a FAMOUS writer! You are so gifted! How are things? Especially with GP? Please email me, I want to know whats going on with you. Naomi is an absolute JOY! We love her so much, you may not ever get her back! She's getting along better day by day with the other kitties. She's being the good one, always taking the high road. She sleeps between Keith and I every night. She's so little and light and peaceful, you don't even know she's there. Once she stops purring, that is. Keith's in love. We started Ballroom dancing tonight. I love it. It fulfills something in my soul. AND I'm taking Italian classes as well. I know I will live and die there someday. Perhaps we will be neighbors! I miss you, Honey. I have a feeling you will find a way to stay in Spain for a long term, but if anything should happen that you need to come back to this dreary U.S., you can ALWAYS have my guesthouse to come home to. I Love You... Caio! Carleen
1 Comments:
Nicole, You CRACK ME UP! You have ABSOLUTELY GOT to do something with your humourous writing abilities. The every-day things you observe, and then portray them in the funniest way. I have a feeling this trip is going to start you on your path to becoming a FAMOUS writer! You are so gifted! How are things? Especially with GP? Please email me, I want to know whats going on with you. Naomi is an absolute JOY! We love her so much, you may not ever get her back! She's getting along better day by day with the other kitties. She's being the good one, always taking the high road. She sleeps between Keith and I every night. She's so little and light and peaceful, you don't even know she's there. Once she stops purring, that is. Keith's in love. We started Ballroom dancing tonight. I love it. It fulfills something in my soul. AND I'm taking Italian classes as well. I know I will live and die there someday. Perhaps we will be neighbors! I miss you, Honey. I have a feeling you will find a way to stay in Spain for a long term, but if anything should happen that you need to come back to this dreary U.S., you can ALWAYS have my guesthouse to come home to. I Love You...
Caio!
Carleen
Post a Comment
<< Home