Dali's digs
Cadaques above...last pic view from our room at the Rocamar Hotel
A couple weeks ago I met Marc. A darling Catalan guy who has lived all his life in Barcelona. We hit it off immediately, chatting, flirting, laughing, and making plans for a date the following night.
During our date, I feel an unusual chemistry and trust with him. The feeling was definitely mutual and during the next few days we saw each other frequently. Marc also worked in real estate and is now taking some time off-perfect for me! So, he suggests we take a 4 day trip together up the Costa Brava. On Monday, he picks me up at 3 and we head to Cadaques, one of the most beautiful places in all of Spain and also where Salvatore Dali called home.
Everything was taken care of and I mean EVERYTHING! From the 5 star hotel that resembled the Lodge at Pebble Beach to beautiful Catalan meals to having my own private chauffeur and tourguide. I was treated like I walk on water! My hand was held, doors were opened, wasn't allowed to pay for one thing!
I feel really lucky for all the amazing experiences I've had here so far, the people I've met, and the things I've learned about myself.
Marc is darling and I think he may be my next real boyfriend...
side note: American men should really take a lesson from these European men...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home