I'm sprung
ahh... Don't want to think too much about it...And although I have my own reservations about Catalans as a whole, this Catalan has my heart.
Went to Tarragona for 4 days. 2 hours south of Barcelona. Experienced the culture and the Semana de Santa...Easter type celebrations.
Should have taken pictures of all the parades...the people are all dressed like the Klu Klux Klan, very disturbing to me, apparently very holy.
Marc and I laughed, shared stories, had endless conversations. We have so much to learn about each other's cultures, points of view, and general ways of life that I don't think I would ever stop learning in a relationship like this...which is so intriguing...
The emails that go around about friendships and why people are in your life for a reason are so true. However, I really have never had a 'seasonal' friend. The one thing I truly respect about myself is not having a huge quantity of friends. The friends I have are pure quality and I am extremely good judge of character. To my memory, I have never had to discard someone I created a relationship with because I know from the first instant if I wanted to extend myself. My friendships are not frivolous, they never will be. This said, I hope that Marc and I will be friends for a long time..

1 Comments:
once again, a insightsightful, heartfelt commentary about your life and the experiences that enhance your growth and happiness...bravo...Marc looks very sweet and cute....love mom
Post a Comment
<< Home